When the death of a loved one occurs, immediate questions arise:
“Whom do I call to handle the funeral arrangements?”
“Is there a funeral home that can make arrangements according to our beliefs, culture and nationality?”
“Will they respect the price we can afford to pay?”
Of course, there will be many more questions. Peter Elberg and his staff have the right answers and are able to fulfil any request you may have. They have extensive experience in making funeral arrangements for all nationalities and are also able to arrange repatriation to or from Australia.
It is comforting to know that no matter what personal request a family may have, Peter Elberg Funerals is able to provide for those needs in every detail, promptly and professionally.
So how can we help?
We provide a range of services to assist you with the funeral arrangements. Listed below are some of the services we have available to you:
- Our highly trained staff can organise funerals locally, interstate and overseas.
- At any time of the day, we can arrange for the deceased to be moved from the place of death to our funeral home.
- At a convenient time and place, we can meet you to discuss the funeral arrangements.
- Liaise with clergy or celebrant regarding the type of service, the date, time and place.
- Assist you in your selection of a coffin or casket from our large range.
- Obtain the burial of cremation certificate from the doctor or coroner.
- Organise the reservation of a grave or a time for cremation with either cemetery or crematorium authorities.
- Complete registration details with the Government Registrar, and if required, arrange and pay for certified copies.
About Peter Elberg Funerals
Peter Elberg is a highly-regarded member of the South Australian funeral industry. He has been in the business for over 50 years, after emigrating from Holland in 1959.
Peter Elberg Funerals was founded on the principle of providing assistance to bereaved families in a personal, caring and professional manner. Very much a family company, the team at Peter Elberg Funerals are committed to excellence, underpinned with individual care and absolute integrity.
Peter is now a well-known and respected South Australian and elected council member. He is actively involved in a variety of community activities including Jaycees, sporting groups, ethnic clubs, schools, and church associations.
In 2010, Peter was awarded the Order of Australia medal in recognition of his commitment to community issues, in particular, for his fundraising for cancer research.