To support ongoing business growth, Peter Elberg Funerals are seeking to fill the position of Funeral Arranger/Conductor
Joining a team of seven funeral arrangers, your role will include:
- Liaising with families or individuals to arrange or pre-arrange funerals, ensuring that family/individual needs are identified and met.
- Promoting the Peter Elberg Funerals’ brand and services.
- Ensuring the smooth running of a funeral, taking responsibility for all activities and attending to the needs of family members.
- Conducting or assisting with after hours viewings and prayers.
- Leading, motivating and training staff as appropriate.
- Ensuring all documentary and legislative requirements are met.
Your personal attributes
To be successful for this role you will:
- Have a minimum of three years experience in the funeral industry
- Have respect for cultural diversity, religious and family traditions and rituals
- Have an empathetic nature and be able to help people deal with their grief and emotional distress
- Be a problem solver with a high attention to detail
- Be flexible with working hours
- Be professionally presented
- Have a valid SA driver’s license and a Current National Police Clearance
- Your ability to speak a second language is an advantage
“Peter Elberg staff are reminded that when a family entrusts us with one of their most precious possessions it becomes a sacred trust. We must keep faith with them by conducting ourselves as though the family were present at all times….”
Please fill in the details below.
Attach your resume and a cover letter which outlines your suitability, experience and desire for the role.
Applications close 15 May 2018